I was born in 17th November 1967, in Thessaloniki, Greece. I’m mother of a 12 year old son and I live in the traditional area of Upper Town of Thessaloniki. I’m a fashion designer & producer of handmade clothing, fashion accessories and decorative items. A small business owner, since 1989 and a patent holder for the invention: “Energy-free station enabling the digital access for the general public and individuals with vision problems, to information and position location information”. Also, an activist and teacher on Creative Reuse for adults. I speak English and basic Arabic.
- Co-founder & President of the cultural association “Caravan”.
- Winner in the annual “Elle” Magazine’s competition for young writers. The best stories published under the title: “Twenty plus one stories” Anthology 1996, Kastaniotis.
- Member of the Board of Directors in Chamber of Small and Medium-sized Industries of Thessaloniki (VETH).
- Member of the editorial board of the chamber’s journal “Viotexniko Vima” and
- President of the editorial board at “e-Viotexniko Vima”.
- Representative of VETH at the Education Committee of the 3rd Municipal District of Thessaloniki.
- Participation in “KIN’S CARAVAN’ Trade Exhibition for Women Entrepreneurs (Vejle, Copenhagen, Berlin, Paris, Brussels).
- Winner of Best Stage Presentation Award at “L’Oreal Colour Trophy ‘99” Competition.
- General Secretary of the sectoral association “Craftsmen & Clothing Manufacturers’ Union of Thessaloniki».
Participation in national fashion trade fairs and exhibitions.
- Winner of best participation award at the national general exhibition «CRETE 2005».
- Communal Councilor of the 3nd Municipal Community of Thessaloniki
- Member of the Board of Directors at the “Municipal Information, Performing Arts & Communication Company TV100-FM100”
- Patent grant (GR20110100530 20110909) for the invention: “Energy-free station enabling the digital access for the general public and individuals with vision problems, to information and position location information”
- President of the Community Committee “Environment, Free Spaces & Quality of Life”.
- Vice president of the 9th Commission for Secondary School Education of Municipality of Thessaloniki.
- Award (top 20) at the contest “i-bank Innovation and Technology” of the National Bank of Greece. Participation with the business idea: “Lighthouse of information/i-point”.
- Award (top 10) at the “Business Idea Contest”, of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki. Participation with the business idea: “Lighthouse of information/i-point”.
- Participation in the education program of Economic Policy and Analysis Laboratory, Economic Sciences Department of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (for the top 10 business ideas).
- President of the Community Committee “Quality of Life and Urban Environment”.
- Initiator and coordinator of the Community Committee “Communities’ Holistic Approach”.
- Participation in the entrepreneurship education and training program “Venture Garden” of the Anatolia School of Business, American College of Thessaloniki.
- Award (finalist) at “John & Mary Pappajohn Business Plan Awards”
- Initiator and coordinator of the online Campaign “Back Backpacks for refugees”
- Initiator and coordinator of the online project “One to One”. The core idea is the adoption of a specific person and its needs for one year with priority on children.
- Initiator and Project leader of the “Cosmus DIY”team. A solidarity network with well-prepared people for crises. Also an alternative school and a multipurpose place where people can create and help its other.